5/7/10

Islamic reminder (Patience)

السلام عليكم
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
"How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him."
[Muslim]
I was going to post this on my personal blog but since its more of an Islamic reminder thought it was more appropriate here.
Sometimes things happen and we don't understand why. What did I ever do? We question, dissect, and analyze. We need to realize that everything happens because
Allah سبحانه وتعالى wanted it to happen. All the good, the supposed bad, everything. Who knows whats best for us then the one who created us. Sometimes things seem really bad but look for the good in the situation because this thing may actually be good but we haven't realized it yet. I'm sure you will find at least one good aspect in it. I know with me these last couple days some things happened that I thought were bad but I learned a lesson so it wasn't completely bad. So try to look at your situation from a different angle and remember everything that you go through is part of the grand plan. Allah سبحانه وتعالى is wise. He knows whats best for us. When something happens just think 'Subhanallah! worst could have happened. Alhumdulillah! It didn't happen.'(Hamid)

No comments: